GLUTEN FREE BANANA BREAD RECIPE
THE YUMMIEST MOISTEST KIND!
#glutenfree #dairyfree #banana
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (2-3 medium)
- 1/2 cup sucanat (my favorite natural sugar)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup distilled coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, bananas, sugar, applesauce, oil and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Transfer to a 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray.. Bake at 350° for 30-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
8 Notes/ Hide
- geometricthought likes this
- fitgirlproblems101 likes this
- dallaswalkingonsunshine likes this
- ourrespectiveorientations reblogged this from cookingglutenfreewithemily
- thisnameyoucanactuallypronounce likes this
- highwaytohomemaking reblogged this from cookingglutenfreewithemily
- pinkcity11 likes this
- findthebeat likes this
- cookingglutenfreewithemily posted this